朋友 照

Monday, December 6, 2010

Feel strange~???

To:My Idol (George Hu)

I'll always support you~
hope you career onward and upward
all wishes come true 

I also hope you can take more with the 武虎将new series
I will always be a supporter when you
Have you believe that I'll never change of heart

I am because I am forever Yap Juin Ting
What I will not become 
Although no one can predict the future

However,I ask you to believe 
I understand that my future 

Therefore, 
come on!!

While I see you along with the other acting 
A bit weird.
However you're in my heart
Almost the most handsome one in the 武虎将
One of the most brilliant smile 

I hope we are friends and even sworn 
[I was too naive]
HaHa

Finally,
I wish you still career onward and upward slightly 
I will always support you and always be your supporter 

Lov3 you~

No comments:

Post a Comment